Designed to meet the unique information needs of natural gas storage facilities
NGI is the industry-leading natural gas inventory management system that captures, manages and reports all the key information needed to perform the daily administration of natural gas storage facilities and storage hubs. Managing natural gas storage facilities is complex, and NGI gives every party involved - Storage Operators, Storage Customers, Field Operators and Interconnected Pipeline Operators - the tools and information they need to assure accurate, effective storage management.
- Nominations/Confirmations/Scheduling - Injections/Withdrawals, Authorized Overruns, Parks, Loans, Wheeling and Hub Transactions, including Buy/Sell
- Contract Management - MSQ, MDIQ, MDWQ, Ratchets, Fuel, Flexible Storage rates (demand and volumetric)
- Inventory Management - complete management of Storage Customer inventories, including current inventory levels, adjustments, historical and projected inventory levels
- OBA Management - track and manage Operational Balancing Agreements with interconnected pipelines
- Invoicing - monthly invoice generation, customized with selected content, header/footers, addresses, payment instructions, contact information, even logos
- FERC/NAESB Compliance - NGI is fully compliant with all FERC and NAESB Customer Activities Web Site requirements. When coupled with Latitude's optional Informational Postings Site Service, NGI manages all FERC-required postings including transactional postings and operationally available capacity.
And NGI is an Internet-based service - Latitude provides site design, hosting, and maintenance, so a storage facility can be on the Internet in days, not months.
- Requires no in-house software to maintain, upgrade or back-up
- Has no impact to existing hardware or software
- Can be accessed from anywhere using an Internet browser - office, home, on the road
or e-mail us at info@LatitudeTech.net.