Shipper friendly; FERC compliant
QuickNom Interstate provides the operators of FERC-regulated natural gas pipelines with a cost-effective, NAESB-compliant system for managing pipeline nominations, scheduling, contracts, capacity release, OBAs and more.QuickNom Interstate offers:
- Simplicity - shippers can input nominations, retrieve scheduled quantities, view contracts - all in one easy-to-navigate web site.
- Compliance - QuickNom Interstate is compliant with the NAESB Version 2.0, insuring FERC-compliant performance.
- Security - QuickNom employs industry-standard SSL security with user id/password access protection.
- Reliable Support - Latitude provides 24-hour support and redundant systems for uninterrupted shipper access.
And QuickNom Interstate is an Internet-based service - Latitude provides site design, hosting, and maintenance, so a pipeline can be on the Internet in days, not months.
- Requires no in-house software to maintain, upgrade or back-up
- Has no impact to existing hardware or software
- Can be accessed from anywhere using an Internet browser - office, home, on the road
- Uses simple, user-friendly screens
Latitude also provides an Informational Postings Site Service that supports all the public postings required by FERC and NAESB. The Informational Postings Site Service can be deployed as stand-alone web site, but when coupled with QuickNom Interstate, many of the required routine postings - such Operationally Available Capacity and Transactional Reporting - are automatically posted to the Info Postings Site based on actions taken in QuickNom Interstate. This saves the pipeline operator valuable time and compliance headaches.
or e-mail us at info@LatitudeTech.net.