FERC eTariff filings made easy
FERC Order 714 established requirements for an electronic Tariff filing process that replaces prior paper-based submittals. NAESB, in conjunction with FERC, established standards that define the data and file formats needed for these electronic filings. Latitude has used these standards and its long history of developing straightforward, cost-effective Internet applications, to create QuickTariff.
- Simplifies building eTariff XML packages with pre-loaded Tariff parameters and helpful content validation
- Is secure, with multiple security levels
- Captures and retains filing histories
- Works with Whole. Section-based or Sheet-based tariffs
- Supports shared filings
- Works in conjunction with any Tariff management process
- Complements document management systems, instead of replacing them
QuickTariff is available in several models to fit cost and filing requirements, including a rapid "filing service", a single-Tariff system, or a multi-tariff version. QuickTariff is especially useful for law firms that must support a diverse array of filings for multiple clients.
And QuickTariff is an Internet-based service, so set-up is quick and straightforward.
- Requires no in-house software to maintain, upgrade or backup
- Has no impact to existing hardware or software
- Can be accessed from anywhere using an Internet browser - office, home, on the road
or e-mail us at info@LatitudeTech.net.